That's the whole point of the song, really. "Mystic Surrender."
衬托出歌曲主题:神秘的投降。
You don't think he looks like he hates the music?
你不觉得他听得痛苦?
No. Hey.
不觉得。
Hey, baby.
宝贝。
Now, this guy, he's-he's like Alec Guinness.
他像阿历坚尼斯。
So good. Yeah.
好。
Star Wars. Obi-Wan.
“星球大战”的老武士。
What are they thinking? Who are these people? They're in awe and speechless.
在想什么?是什么人?他们既惊且喜,不胜感激。
All right, right here, what are they doing? What's their attitude?
好吧,他们在做什么?他们态度怎么样?
And they're just grateful. Underfed. Underpaid.
两餐不继的演员。
Why don't they ask me to stay in the village and have a feast?
村民为什么不设宴款待我?
Yeah. Sara, hey.Can we talk for a sec? Sure.
可以谈谈吗?
Okay, yeah, I'm going to split, guys.
好,我要走了。
Lars, I'll tell you what. I'm gonna talk to the director...
拉斯,我会跟导演谈谈。
and I'm gonna have him tweak that whole section.
我会叫他修改一下。