Excuse me. May l help you?
对不起,你需要什么?
l'm looking for my wife, Nurse Burbank. lt's very important.
我有急事找我太太伯班,她是这里的护士。
That's not possible. She's in pre-op.
恐怕不行,她正准备做手术。
Sure.
好的。
okay, fine. Can you pass along a message?
好吧,请你转告她,好的。
l had to go to Fiji. l'll call when l get there.
就说我要去斐济,抵达后我会打电话给她。
When you get to Fiji? You got it.
等你到了斐济?没错。
Fine. l'll tell her. Thank you so much.
好,我会转告她,谢谢。
Sorry.
抱歉,不要紧。
Let me help you with that.
我来帮你。
He's here.
他来了。
i know.
我知道。
Scalpel.
手术刀。
l'm now making my primary incision.
我要在右膝上方做初步切割。
just above the right knee.
割得恰到好处抓住她。
Nicely done.Unless you're family.
真不错。
This isn't Going to be pretty.
没什么好看的,除非你是家属。
lt's just a beautiful job. l'll let someone else tidy up.
太好了,干净利落。
I'll just let someone else Tidy up here.
让别人收拾吧。
l'm sorry to keep you. That's okay.
抱歉让你久等,没关系。
How can l help?
我能效劳吗?
l'd like a flight to Fiji.
我想订一张到斐济的机票。
When would you like to leave?
哪天出发?
Today.
今天。
l'm sorry. l don't have anything for at least a month.
抱歉,起码要一个月后,才会有位子。
lt's the busy season.
一个月? 现在是旺季。
Do you want to book the flight?
你要订吗?
l'll make other arrangements.
没关系,我再想办法。
Last call for Chicago! All aboard!
前往芝加哥乘客请上车。