Ten thousand Kalashnikovs for a Your stocks are battalion.
一个营才有一万支枪。
Your stocks are dangerously depleted, Dmitri.
你的库存少得危险。
You should order more from the factory.
你该去向工厂订货了。
Someone will work it out.
有人会追查的。
What happens then?
那时怎么办?
We'll cut them in.
把他也拉进来。
The end of the Cold War
冷战结束时。
was the beginning of the hottest time in arms dealing.
却是军火交易最热络的时候。
The arms bazaar was open.
军火市场开了大门。
Guided missiles, unguided missiles.
导弹,非导弹。
Mortars, mines,
迫击炮,地雷。
armored personnel carriers.
人员运输车
Whole tank divisions.
整个部队的坦克。
I'll tell you what I'll do.
这样吧。
Buy six, you get one free.
买六送一。
I even landed a squadron of helicopter gunships.
我甚至还遇到一批,攻击直升机的火炮手。