The most sophisticated fighting machines...
最精准的火炮。
built for a war with America that never happened.
为对付美国而造的,但战争却从未发生。
Son, get off there before you get hurt.
小伙子,快下来吧 免得弄伤自己咯。
I can take it apart with my eyes closed.
我闭着眼睛都能把它拆了。
Thanks to me,
他们得感谢我。
they'd finally get to fire a shot in anger.
终于有了,发炮的机会来发泄愤怒。
I have a feeling it wasn't exactly
我有种感觉。
what Comrade Lenin had in mind
这大概不是列宁。
when he advocated the redistribution of wealth.
当年所倡导的财产重新分配。
But I wasn't the only one
但我不是唯一的。
offering a crash course in capitalism.
提供他们资本主义速成课程的人。
I had rivals.
我有竞争对手。
Inform your commanding officer
请通报指挥官。
that Simeon Weisz is here to meet him.
席米恩·怀斯求见。
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不认识我吧?
I don't give a fuck who you are.
我管你是哪棵葱!
You're late.
你迟到了。
So it appears.
似乎是。