The new MP-5.
哦,新型的MP5。
Would you like a silencer for that?
你想要个消音器吗?
I need to see your papers.
我要看你的许可证。
Get the fuck off me.
离我远一点。
Dmitri!
狄米奇!
The end-user certificate for this aircraft...
这架直升机的使用者证明书上写着。
states "Burkina Faso."
沃克纳·瓦梢。
Nice, very nice.
真不错。
Did you type this up yourself?
是你自己打的吗?
The helicopter is to be used on humanitarian missions.
这架直升机是用来执行人道主义任务的。
Oh, so you're a humanitarian?
噢,你是一个人道主义者。
Oh, absolutely.
当然是。
This is a military aircraft.
这是一架军用直升机。
Not anymore. Listen to the nephew!
现在不是了,听他讲。
What can they do with military hardware.
他们能用由军用直升机。
but convert it to civilian use?
改装的民用直升机做什么?
The only way you could die from this baby.
如果是因为这架直升机死了人。
now is if a food drop hits you.
那是因为你被投掷的食物砸死了。