Good-bye, my sweet lesbian lady lover.
拜拜,我的同志爱人。
I'm just kidding. It's just a joke between us.
只是讲笑,我们讲惯笑。
Lars?
拉斯?
What are you doing?
你来做什么?
How did you know where I was? Intuition.
怎知道我在这里?直觉。
Really?
真的?
No. I went through the New York Hotel Guide.
不是,我拿着纽约酒店指南。
Alphabetically, in reverse. I started with "Z."
从尾至头,逐间酒店问。
Sara, I missed you so much.
莎拉,我很挂念你。
I'm sorry. I don't blame you for running away.
对不起,我不怪你走开。
I was so... focused on the album, the video.
我太过…专注唱片和影带的事。
l, Jonathan, take you, Halley, to be my wife,
我庄纳顿,娶希莉你为妻。
and I promise to love and sustain you...in the bond of marriage from this day forward.
承诺从此对你负起丈夫的责任。
And obviously, Jonathan, you'll be looking at Halley.
当然,到时你会望着希莉。
And that's when the actual ceremony will conclude.
然后大礼告成。
Excuse me. I need some help over here. What?
对不起,可不可以来帮帮手?什么事?
And then-- then you're married.
于是你们结成夫妻
Hal, who's that girl over there?
那位小姐是谁?
Oh, that's my old friend Eve. Oh.
我的老友依芙。