Clear!
抢救!
No kissing!
不要亲我!
That’s right, Jamie Palamino,
没错,洁蜜 帕拉米诺
you’re my best friend!
你是我最好的朋友!
I love you, Chris Brander. Mwha!
我爱你,克里斯 布兰德 呒啊!
Mwha, mwha, mwha!
呒啊,呒啊,呒啊!
Oh, your mom’s car. You see, this is more like you.
噢,你妈妈的车 你看,这个更像你
Yeah, I’m gonna take it back to L.A.
对,我准备带回洛杉矶去
- What? - Guess what I found?
- 什么?- 猜我找到了什么?
- No, the tape I made you? - 1995.
- 不,我给你录的带子?- 1995年
- "The Summer of Like." - Put it in.
- “夏日钟情” - 放进去
Oh, God.
哦,天哪
- Oh! - Oh my God,
- 噢!- 哦我的天
I just peed a little.
我都快尿了
- Good night, guys. - Good night, Chris.
- 晚安- 晚安,克里斯
What’s up?
怎么了?
- Little problem. - Where are you?
- 小麻烦- 你在哪?
- The Metal Shop. - What?!
- 红叶商店- 什么?!
Hey! Hey, ow! Ow!
嘿!嘿,哦!哦!
- That’s it, bitch. It’s on! - Come on!
- 够了,混蛋!- 来啊!
Ah! I’m gonna kill you! Not so funny now, bitch, huh?!
啊!我要杀了你! 还有意思吗,混蛋,啊?!