God bless America.
上帝保佑美国
Is Daniel still sleeping?
丹尼尔还在睡吗
Ah, he must be.
肯定还在睡
Already on a bartender's schedule,
虽然他还没开始工作
and he hasn't even started the job yet.
但已经按酒吧招待的时间表作息了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Uh, he got a job at a bar in Montauk.
他在蒙托克的一家酒吧找了份工作
Uh, the Stowaway?
叫偷渡者酒吧
Good god. What possessed him?
天啊 他撞邪了吗
Well, from what I gathered, Emily thought
据我了解 艾米莉认为
it would be a good character-building initiative.
这是品格培养的好开端
She's got him wrapped around her finger
她把他紧紧攥在手上
tighter than a wedding ring.
比婚戒还紧
Morning.
早上好
When were you planning on telling us
丹尼尔 你打算什么时候
about your new job, Daniel?
跟我们说你的新工作
Can we discuss this after I have my coffee?
可以等我喝了咖啡再讨论这个问题吗
Do I really have to explain to you how this might not be
真的还需要我向你解释下 这对你来说
the smartest career choice for you?
也许并不是最好的职业选择
You don't need to explain anything to me anymore.
你不用再和我解释任何事
I'm an adult.
我是个成年人
Since dad cut me off, I need to make my own money,
老爸断了我的生活费 所以我得自力更生
and you're just gonna have to trust
你只需要相信我
that I can make my own decisions.
我能自己做主
Fine. As long as they are your own.
好啊 只要是你自己的意愿就好
If this is just about money--
如果只是钱的问题
It's not about money.
这跟钱无关
I was gonna mention it to you today.
我今天打算和你说
It turns out, my work schedule conflicts with your party.
我工作时间和你的派对冲突了
Are you telling me
你是在告诉我
that you can't ask them to change your schedule?
你不能要求改一下工作安排吗
I'm telling you I don't want to.
我告诉你 我不想改