电影《了不起的盖茨比》简介:
故事描写一个长岛富豪的神秘巨宅中总是夜夜笙歌,但他却心事满腹,仿佛一直都在追求一个无法达到的梦想。《了不起的盖茨比》是“美国二十世纪最杰出的作家”之一菲茨杰拉德的代表作,发表于1925年。该小说的主题是“美国梦”的覆灭,讲述了20年代的美国社会上流阶层的隐秘故事。小说通过一个名叫尼克·卡罗维的穷人亲眼目睹并讲述大富翁杰伊·盖茨比的个人感情经历,为“爵士时代”送上了一曲挽歌。在美国学术界选出的100部最优秀的小说名单中,《了不起的盖茨比》高居第二位,成为了一部传世经典之作。
以下是来自《了不起的盖茨比》终极预告片中的对白文本,文本中空出的单词是用来做练习的。
听写建议:
1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。
2、继续听,特别注意关键信息。把文本中空出的单词,写下来。
对白文本:
盖茨比先生 你究竟是谁
Mr. Gatsby, I’d like to know exactly who are you anyhow?
告诉她 这人究竟是谁
Answer she who this guy is
他的房子 宴会 那些漂亮的衣服
With his house, his parties, and his ____1_____.
(我爱你 我的)
(I, I love you, my...)
我们和你生来就不同 这是血统决定的
We were born different from you. It’s in our blood.
别做梦了 不管你做了什么 都改变不了这个事实
Nothing that you do or dream of can ever change that.
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
(这个夏天)
(This summer)
从小时候开始 盖茨比就已定下凌云壮志
Gatsby, he had a ____2_____ for his life since he was a boy
我要纠正一切错误 使一切步入正轨
I am gonna fix things just the way they were before.
只有我们
Just you and me.
他的雄心壮志 他所面临的挑战 他心中美好的幻想 无人能超越
No one mount the fire, the challenge, the ____2_____ he had stored up in his heart.
(若我年华老去 容貌不再 你是否还会爱我)
(Will you still love me when I am no longer young and beautiful.)
这一切真是太不可思议了
For all these you made are entirely out of imagination
但我总有不祥的预感 他在隐瞒些什么
But I had the uneasy feeling that he was guarding secrets.
我真希望能与你患难与共
I wish I have done everything on earth with you.
我不想回去了
I don’t wanna go home.
那就留下来
Then don’t.
(导演 巴兹·鲁曼)
(Baz Luhrmann)
(曾导演 罗密欧与朱丽叶 红磨坊)
(Director of Romeo + Juliet Moulin Rouge)
这已不是她所能接受的了
It had gone beyond her.
一切都已脱离掌控
It had gone beyond everything.
我马上就要和这个家伙对上了
Soon,and I'll be done about a fellow like that
莱昂纳多 迪卡普里奥
Leonardo DiCaprio
托比 马奎尔
Tobey Maguire
凯芮 穆里根
Carey Mulligan
乔尔 埃哲顿
Joel Edgerton
我的一生 我的一生会是这样的
My life, my life is going to be like this.
它将永不停止
It’s going to keep going on.
了不起的盖茨比
The Great Gatsby.