星级典句:
第一句: Can you cash these traveller's cheques for me, please?
请问你能为我兑现这些旅行支票吗?
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
早上好,先生。要办什么事?
B: Can you cash these traveller's cheques for me, please?
你能为我兑现这些旅行支票吗?
A: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
B: I'd like to change 1,000 US dollars.
我想兑换1000美元。
第二句: Can you cash this check for me?
你能为我兑现这张支票吗?
A: What can I do for you?
要办什么事?
B: Can you cash this check for me?
你能为我兑现这张支票吗?
A: May I ask what you need so much cash for?
我能问您需要这么多现金干什么吗?
B: Yes, I want to make a purchase.
可以,我要做一笔生意。
其他表达法:
I'd like to cash the last of my traveller's check.
我想把我旅行支票的尾数兑换成现金。
I want to cash the balance of the traveller's check.
我想把旅行支票的余额兑换成现金。