I missed you.
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美女上错身 > 正文
我想你了
How come I didn't hear from you last night?
昨晚你怎么没有联系我
I fell asleep early. Didn't get your message.
我很早就困了 没收到你的短信
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事吗
Promise that you won't get upset.
你保证听了不会生气
Ask.
问吧
Do you think that Jenna transferred schools
你觉得詹娜转学是因为
because after Garrett, she was afraid that she might be next?
加勒特死后 她怕自己成为下一个
Jason is the last member of the N.A.T. Club left.
杰森是N.A.T社团仅剩的唯一成员
I know that she wasn't an official member...
我知道她没有正式加入...
Why do you obsess about this stuff?
你怎么总纠结于这件事呢
How can I not obsess about it?
我怎能不纠结
The cops still don't know who killed Garrett.
警察还没有抓到杀死加勒特的凶手
They can't even find the gun he was shot with.
连杀死他的那把枪都没找到
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Look who she's cozying up to now.
看她现在抱着谁呢
Spencer, leave it alone. No, I can't.
斯宾塞 别管了 不 我做不到
He's basically hugging a hand grenade.
他抱着的根本就是一枚手榴弹
He was cleaning up Mona's locker.
清理梦娜柜子的是他
He looked right through me.
但他对我视而不见
Maybe it wasn't him. It was him.
或许不是他 肯定是他
Maybe creepy Harold has a creepy twin.
也许变态哈罗德还有个怪胎同胞兄弟
- 本节目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
美剧精讲《美女上错身》第62期:素未谋面的女儿
原文视听You need to see this.你得看看这个The results came back on your rich guy's DNA test.那个有钱人的DNA检测结果出来了And?[ -
美剧精讲《美女上错身》第61期:很多男人喜欢我们这种类型
原文视听I hope I didn't talk too much.我刚才话有点多I was just having such a good time.我只是过得太开心了It's okay.没关系Do you think he liked me?你觉得他喜欢我吗You?你The mother is v2012-10-13 编辑:finn 标签: 美女上错身
-
美剧精讲《美女上错身》第60期:铁嘴铜牙
原文视听I'm pretty sure it was an anxiety attack.我很确定他那是突发焦虑Parker is a shark that eats other sharks for breakfast.帕克铁嘴铜牙 击溃过许多有名的律师I don't think so.我可不2012-10-08 编辑:finn 标签: 美女上错身
-
美剧精讲《美女上错身》第59期:嗓子像风琴
原文视听Hi, I'm... here to see Jane?嗨 我是... 过来接简的You must be Tony.你一定是托尼I'm her mother, Elaine.我是她的妈妈 伊莱恩Hi. Nice to meet you.嗨 很高兴见到你Come on in!快进来2012-10-06 编辑:finn 标签: 美女上错身
-
美剧精讲《美女上错身》第58期:可能是姐妹
原文视听I can't do this. Just breathe.我做不来 深呼吸Hello, darling.你好 亲爱的Sorry to keep you waiting. It's all right.抱歉让你们久等了 没关系I live in Santa Monica. Traffic&am2012-10-05 编辑:finn 标签: 美女上错身