I'm not going without you.
你不走,我也不走
No, you have to go... now!
你非走不可
No, Jack.
不,杰克
Get in the boat, Rose!
快上船,露丝!
No, Jack.
不要,杰克
Yes, get on the boat.
别这样。上船!
Yes, get on the boat, Rose.
对,上船吧,萝丝
My God, look at you. You look a fright.
老天,看看你,样子好可怕,
Here. Put this on. Come.
来.把这穿上,快点儿。
Go on, I'll get the next one.
去吧,我搭下一艘
No, not without you.
不,我要跟你
I'll be all right. Listen, I'll be fine.
我会没事的,听我说,我没问题的。
I'm a survivor, all right? Don't worry about me. Now go on, get on.
我福大命大,不是吗?别当心我。快去
I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship.
我已经安排妥当,跟船那边的一个长官说好了
Jack and I can get off safely, both of us.
杰克可以跟我走。两个一起
See? Got my own boat to catch.go,
看吧?我有别的船好搭.
Come on,hurry,they're almost full.
快,抓紧时间,船快要满了
Step aboard, miss.
上船,小姐
Come on, hurry.
来,快点儿。快
Step aboard, please. Be Daddy's good girl.
请上船。你是爸爸的乖女儿。
Step lively.
都抓紧上
Keep back, keep back, I say.
往后 听着 退后
Clear the row, please.
别靠近栏杆
Lower away! Passengers Gasp
下水!慢慢的…