It's covered in nail polish.
沾上指甲油了
Oh--oh, my god.
天啊
It's ruined. Why did you do that?
没法用了 你为什么要这么做
I didn't mean to. The bottle must have broke.
我不是故意的 肯定是瓶子坏了
You wanted to destroy it.
是你想毁了它
No. I wanted something of mom, and you got everything.
不是 我只是想要个妈妈的东西 什么都是你的
No, I didn't.
我没有
You got the purse. Your 16th birthday. The start of high school. I got nothing.
你有这个包 十六岁生日 高中入学都有妈妈陪伴 而我一无所有
I never thought of myself as the lucky one,
我从没觉得自己幸运
but I had precious extra years with our mom that Dora would never have.
但我确实与妈妈共处了更多时光而朵拉无法拥有
You're okay, Dorrit. You're okay. Mom loved you. So much.
你没事的 多莉特 你没事的 妈妈爱你 很爱很爱
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你同情我
I'm just trying to
我只是想
You think because you always acted like such a goody-goody around mom that you can boss me around? Well, screw you.
你以为你总是在妈妈身边当个乖乖女就能对我发号施令了吗 去你的吧
You're pissed at me? I should be angry at you. You ruined mom's purse.
你竟然还生我的气 该生气的是我吧 你毁了妈妈的包
You know what? I'm glad I did. Now you can't have it, either.
知道吗 我真高兴我那么做了 现在你也不能拥有它了
I realized I had a choice.
我发现自己可以做一个选择
I could blame Dorrit, or I could let go of my anger and still find a way to hold on to my mother and to the purse.
我可以责怪多莉特 或者消除自己的怒火 找到一个继续让妈妈陪伴我让这个包陪伴我的方法
Carrie, we leave for the city in five minutes! You ready?
凯莉 我们五分钟后出发 准备好了吗
You bet I was.
当然准备好了