Figuring out who I was and finding my voice wasn't going to be easy,
寻找自我 给自己定调并不容易
But I was pretty sure it was going to be a lot of fun.
但我非常确定 这个过程会很有趣
They say that the eyes are the window to the soul,
有人说眼睛是心灵的窗口
That looking into someone's eyes is to know the truth, to know what's real.
看着一个人的眼睛可以感知真相 感知现实
The same could be said for the city that never sleeps.
这话也适用于这座不夜城
It's honest and totally awesome.
它很诚实而且精彩绝伦
You and your bag are fabulous. You think I'd plan a photo shoot around anything less than perfection?
你和你的包都太美了你觉得我会计划给差强人意的东西拍照片吗
So it's really gonna happen? My purse in "Interview" Magazine?
那这是真的了我的包能上《访谈》杂志
In two weeks' time, two emaciated models will cling to that bag like their lives depend on it.
两周之内 两个纤瘦的模特会把它宝贝得像是自己的命根子
Maybe I was lying to myself, but I felt like nothing could stop me. Or us.
也许是我在对自己说谎但我感觉没有什么能阻止我或者我们
Except maybe Donna LaDonna and her minions. and me being grounded.
也许除了多娜·拉当娜和她的跟班们和还在禁足的我
Think we're ever gonna have one minute alone, Bradshaw?
我想我们永远没法单独待上一分钟吧 布莱肖
We did have one minute.
我们有过一分钟
We did?
有吗
Yeah. Don't you remember? We were at your locker, and you said, "What time is it?" And I said, "2:05." And then Donna showed up.
有啊 你不记得了吗在你的柜子边 你说"现在几点了" 我说"两点过五分"然后多娜出现了
I've seen more of Donna in the last two weeks than I have in the last decade. We were alone for exactly 65 seconds. I timed it.
过去两周我见到多娜的次数比我过去十年见到的还多我们总共单独待了65秒我计了时
Just imagine what would've happened if we had another 19 seconds.
想象一下如果还能有个19秒会发生什么
I can't even--uhh! Sorry.
我甚至不敢...抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Sebastian. - Hey, guys.
塞巴斯蒂安 -大家好
We were just going.
我们这就走