How many people are actually in this family?
这个家到底有多少人?
- Hey. - Hey.
等一下
Get down.
下去
Down!
下去
- Oh, that’s a great story. Tell it, hon. - Great story.
-那可是个好故事,说吧,亲爱的 -很精彩
Well, actually, it’s a very romantic story.
实际上,是个很浪漫的故事
- You tell it, carol. - No, go ahead, honey.
-你来吧,卡萝 -不,说下去
No, no, really, you should. She tells this story great.
不,还是你来吧,她说得再好不过
You don’t remember, do you?
你忘了,是不是?
Don’t remember? How we met?
忘了?我们怎么认识的?
I don’t remember.
我忘了
But I love her.
但我爱她
I love her!
我爱她
Love is not reserved for the young, you know.
爱情不只属于年轻人
As the poet said:
有诗人说过:
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be
与吾偕老,佳期可期
- Yeats? - No.
-耶茨? -不是
- Tennyson? - No.
-坦尼森? -不是
- Browning. - Browning.
-勃朗宁 -勃朗宁
Who knows her daddy?
谁最了解她爸爸?
Oh, my gosh, I did not think I was ready to settle down...
老天, 我觉得我还没准备好安定下来...
...but look at the size of this rock.
...但看看这钻石的尺寸
And you want to know what else? I’m gonna get a cute little tattoo...
还想听点别的? 我要弄个可爱的小纹身...
...in someplace that’s N-o-N of your business.
...纹在哪可不关你的事
"Mrs. Casey Donovan."
"凯西-多诺万先生"
The best place to meet someone...
结识人最好的地方...
...is Parseghian’s Armenian restaurant in Koreatown.
...在韩国城帕斯吉安的亚美尼亚餐馆