What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Something for Yuri.
为尤里做一些事
Step away. Slow.
放下它,慢慢的
No, Vit! No! Vit!
不要,维塔利!不要,维塔利
Only half the guns were gone...
只有一半的枪支被炸毁了
so I was still entitled to half the diamonds.
所以我依然得到了一半的钻石
If I took them, I was lost.
如果我拿了它们,我失去了一些东西
If I left them, I was lost.
如果我不拿它们,我也是失去了一些东西
The massacre played out exactly how Vitaly predicted.
一场大屠杀发生了,就像维塔利所说的那样
But then, a half-dozen other massacres
另外,那一周在塞拉利昂
happened in Sierra Leone that week.
还发生了许多大屠杀
You can't stop them all.
你不可能制止所有的大屠杀
In my experience, you can't stop any of them.
以我的经验来说 你不可能制止任何一个大屠杀
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act.
人们说 “如果正义之士不行动的话,邪恶就获胜了”
What they ought to say is, evil prevails.
这句话应该是,“邪恶获胜了”
I now shared even more in common with the leader of that country God seemed to have forsaken.
我现在和被上帝遗忘的这个国家的统治者有了更多的相同点
We saw something in each other that neither of us liked.
我们在对方里看到了一些我们并不喜欢的东西
Or maybe we were just looking in the mirror.
也许我们各自只是在看一面镜子