Tell me the truth,
跟我说实话吧
you invited me tonight just to piss off your mother.
今晚你请我来 只是为了惹毛你妈
Okay. Part of me did, yeah.
我确有此意
But the only reason tonight was bearable
但就因为你坐在我的身边
was because you were sitting next to me.
我才能忍受得了今晚
Is that so?
是这样吗
You're just gonna have to accept that I like you.
你为什么就不敢面对我喜欢你这个事实呢
You're funny and you're cute
你风趣 帅气
and you voice your opinion.
直言不讳
Well, that's not gonna change. Good.
我会继续保持的 很好
You're probably the first person under that roof
你可能是那栋房子里
to ever be completely honest.
第一个讲真话的人
I thought it was hot.
我觉得这很迷人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Tyler never showed up for dinner.
泰勒没出现在晚宴上
I'm impressed.
你令我刮目相看
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Well, I can't take all the credit.
我不能将功劳占为己有
I took a page from the angel of revenge herself,
我是从复仇天使那学了一手
dug up some dirt,
挖出点猛料
used it for leverage.
加以利用
What's the dirt?
什么猛料
Suffice it to say,
我只能说
our boy is a bit of a con man.
我们的小敌人是个江湖骗子
What he doesn't know is, you can't con a con.
但他没想到 魔高一尺道高一丈
Emily?
艾米莉
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
不管你做了什么 再接再厉
Oh... I plan to.
我早有打算
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉