What's going on?
出什么事了
This wasn't part of the plan.
这可不在计划之中
Yeah, neither was aiding and abetting your evil twin.
没错 帮你的邪恶姐妹花也不在计划之中
You've got some explaining to do.
你得给我解释一下
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
He figured most of it out himself.
大多数都是他自己弄清楚的
He's smart.
他很聪明
Something you've clearly forgotten.
很明显你忘了些事情
I do a lot of questionable things, Ems,
我干过不少坏事 艾米
but harboring capital murderers-- not one of them.
但是不包括藏匿杀人犯
It's not like the guy was a choir boy.
那个家伙可不是什么善类
He tracked me down.
他追查到了我
She would've done the exact same thing--
换做是她 也会这么做的
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.
不听不听打猩猩 猴子说话不好听
Look, I'm not built for prison time.
我可不想坐牢
What are you gonna do when the cops come?
警察找上门来时 你们准备怎么做
Give them my alibi.
给他们我不在场证明
What about her?
那她呢
Amanda's on a flight to Paris tonight.
阿曼达今晚会飞往巴黎
I need you to disable the GPS in this
我需要你废掉它的定位功能
so I can turn it on without sending a signal.
这样我才能在不发射信号的情况下开机
I have to erase what's on it before I get rid of it.
在扔掉它之前 我得把里面的内容删掉
Tell me that's not Frank's phone.
别告诉我这是弗兰克的手机
You already know the answer to that.
你已经知道答案了
This is only to save my own ass.
这么做只是为了救我自己
Happy trails, Amanda.
旅途愉快 阿曼达
Never mind him.
别管他
Come on. Let me take you to the airport.
走吧 我送你去机场