See they fixed the light for a change.
我看他们得把灯换一个.
not easy to break them again
没被砸碎就算幸运的了
No, No, No. She's ok, see the water runs downhill.
不不,她没事,水是顺着山流的
There's no water
那儿没水
No, No. Don't you know what aqueduck is?
不,不,你不知道水渠是干嘛的。
The aqueduct carried water to New York City
水渠是用来把水引到纽约已经百年了
for like over a hundred years they did that.
后来关闭了,
And they close it down, but now the ghost water right? He carried your mother along.
但是现在这幽灵水把你妈妈困住了
My father.You could sit down on a couch and talk to my father.
我的父亲.你能坐在长凳上和我爸闲谈
you just can't talk to him for long.
但你不能和他谈很久
Hey, Jean !
咳,基恩
He knew so much. He got all the answers right on JEOPERDY.
他知道很多,答案能脱口而出。
He was a genius, every answer, every time.
他是个天才,每次回答都正确
That's the thing. Your parends are your Gods.
就是这样,你的父母是你的上帝
I look to them as an example of what I should find everywhere on the world.
我把他们看作我生活的榜样
They paid so little attention to my needs
他们很少在乎我的需要
but then I felt that their needs were so powerful that ...
但我感觉他们的需要如此地强烈。
It didn't make me feel hurt or angry that they didn't look into me.
以至于当他们不关心我时我也不会感到有多受伤
because I felt ok. This just must to be the human condition to be so.
因为我觉得这是由人们所处的环境所决定的
and then the world came in.
然后发生了些事