Most impressive.
还真不是普通的逊
Good luck, Captain. Hyah!
祝你好运了 校尉
Good luck, Father.
你也一样 父亲
Day one.
第一天啊
Soldiers!
弟兄们
He started it!
是他惹起的…
I don't need anyone causing trouble in my camp.
别在我的军营惹麻烦
I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is...
我是说抱歉 给你制造麻烦
Sorry. Uh...
对不起
when you get those manly urges and you just gotta kill somethin'...
不过你也知道男人就是这样冲动起来非得动手打架不可
fix things, cook outdoors...
修理东西啦 野炊啦
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Uh... I, I, uh...
我…
Your commanding officer just asked you a question.
你的顶头上司在问你话呢
Uh, I've got a name. Ha! And it's a boy's name too.
我有名字啊,而且是个男孩子的名字