Oh, Liz, stay here.
噢,丽思,站住
You do smell, you know? Doesn't your mother tell you that you gonna .
你身上真的有味道,知道吗。你妈妈没告诉你吗
NO NO It's my fault. I just forget.
不,不,那是我的错,我只是忘记洗澡了
OK.Well, when you have shower tonight, you wanna, you wanna wash back here ?
好.今晚洗澡,你想在这洗吗?
Ah, I've been saving some things for you. there
额,我保存了你的一些东西. 看
and here. How did you do that? You're never in school.
还有这,你是怎么做到的?你从来没上过学
I read a lot.
我读过很多书
Yeah? what do you read?
你读过哪些?
encyclopedia. The laddy upstairs, Eva, she find it in the Dumpster, the whole set ...
像大百科全书,是我的邻居伊娃在垃圾桶里捡到的一整套,
well, except for the Erdos
除了“厄尔多斯”那部分
If you asked me about Erdos, I would have got it wrong. I was just lucky.
如果你问我“厄尔多斯”,我肯定答不上来,我只是运气好罢了
Oh, Lizzy! You have to come to school.
哦,丽思,你一定要来学校
NO, I mean it. Look, it's ridiculous you're way too smart not to be here.
不,我是认真的。你比你想象的要聪明。
I don't understand why don't you come?
我只是不明白你为什么不上学
OK .I will.
好.我会来的
How could I tell her that school made me sad.
我怎能告诉她学校让我难过
I didn't know how to talk to her. I didn't know how to talk to anyone.
我不知道怎样和她说,我不知道怎么和别人说
My house wasn't a place you could come out of and be normal.
我的家庭不是那种能出正常人的地方
We have to come every day. OK?
你必须每天来。
If you don't, and I will call CHILD WELFARE.That's not a threat. It's a promise.
如果你不来,我会打电话给福利院。这不是吓唬你,是承诺