You have all day to run errands.你有一整天可以给她跑腿
run errands:跑腿;办事
He used to run errands for his boss.
他过去时常为老板跑腿。
I've got no time to run errands for him!
我没时间为他跑腿!
But I make a hell of a passenger.但我很在行坐船
a hell of:极度的, 极好的
It's a hell of a bind.
这件事讨厌透了。
It's a hell of a long way.
路远极了。
Come cheer me on.来给我加油吧
cheer on:为 ... 打气; 激励 ...; 向 ... 喝彩
The fans cheered the runners on.
热烈的观众们用欢呼声为赛跑选手打气。
Ah, it's more like a childhood crush.确切地说,是儿时迷恋的对象
more like:<口>(更恰当地描述)倒更像是
She behaves more like a friend than a mother.
她像朋友一样, 而不像是我的母亲。