Silver gave a quiet call and a third man came and sat down with them.Dick's with us,said Silver.
西尔弗轻轻叫了一声,又一个人过来坐在他旁边。迪克也是我们的人,西尔弗说。
I knew Dick was all right, replied the voice of Israel Hands.
我知道迪克是我们的人,伊斯莱尔·汉兹说。
But how long are we going to wait?
还要等多久我们才能下手?
I've had enoughof Captain Smollett.
我已经无法忍受斯摩列特船长了。
Until the last moment!cried Silver.
要等到最后一刻!西尔弗喊道。
Captain Smollett's a first-class seaman, and the squire and doctor have the map.
斯摩列特船长是个一流的水手,而乡绅和大夫那儿有藏宝图。
Let them find the treasure and bring it aboard—then we'll see.
让他们去找到宝藏并运上船—我们再作决定。
I'd rather have Captain Smollett sail us half-way home before I moved,
依我看我们应该让斯摩列特船长送我们半程再干掉他,
but I know the rest of the men won't wait that long So I'll finish with the captain and the others at the island.
但我知道其余的人肯定等不了这么久。那么我们就在岛上干掉那些人。
But what do we do with them? asked Dick.
我们对他们怎么办呢?迪克问。
They must die, said Silver.We don't want them coming home later, to tell what happened Now,
他们必须得死,西尔弗说。我们不能让他们有朝一日回去把真相讲出来。
Dick ,get me an apple .I'm thirsty.
迪克,给我拿个苹果来,我口渴得很。
关于《金银岛》
故事的主人翁吉姆,是一个十岁大的小男孩,吉姆的父母在黑山海湾旁经营一家旅馆。有一天,旅馆来了一位脸上带着刀疤、身材高大结实、非常引人注目的客人,原来他就是比尔船长。