Hi, pops
嗨 爷爷
You get your mother. Jean, come out here. She's here.
你应该去找你妈妈.基恩,出来。她在这
I'm leaving for school, but I wanna see you first.
我得去学校了,但我想先见你
Thanks, Lisa.
谢谢,丽萨
Don't screw this up. We're doing ok.
别搞砸了,我们很好
and don't expect too much. She's dying.
也不要期望太多,她快不行了
Lizzy! - Mom
丽思! - 妈
When I think of my life. This is the time I like to think of.
当我回想我的生活时,这段日子是我记忆最深刻的
When I got back. When mother's mind was clear.
我回来了,我的母亲精神愉悦,
There was no cocaine. so her schizophrenic seemed about to working.
没有毒品,精神分裂也没有发作
and we go to the cafe, and sit, and talk, and eat hamburgers.
我们去了咖啡厅,坐下来闲聊,还有吃汉堡
We were together. Even with her bad eyes,
我们呆在一起,虽然她的视力不好,
I think she could see me. Well, she could see my outline.
但我认为她能看清我,至少能看见我的轮廓
and for a while, I had my mother again.
那段时间,我的母亲回来了