手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 金银岛 > 正文

有声读物《金银岛》第42期:第七章 苹果桶(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Captain, said the squire when I'd finished, you were right,and I was wrong.

船长,我讲完后乡绅说,你是对的,我错了。
But I've never known a crew planning to mutiny that did not show some sign of it before. said the captain.
我还从没遇到过海员酝酿暴乱而不露声色的,船长说。
That's Silver,said the doctor.He's a very clever man.
这就是西尔弗,大夫说。他是个精明人。
He'd look very clever with a rope around his neck, sir!
他精明得快上绞架啦,先生!
replied the captain.But we must make a plan.
船长答道。但我们必须想个对策。
We can't go back, or they would know at once.
我们不能返航,那样他们马上就知道了。
But we have some time be-fore the treasure is found, and there are some honest men a-mong the crew.
我们在找到宝藏之前还有时间,船员中还有几个正直的人。
Your men, squire?
你的人如何,乡绅?
As honest as myself,agreed Mr Trelawney.
和我一样可靠,乡绅说。
And ourselves, said the captain.
加上我们这些人,船长说,
That's seven, with young Hawkins here.
一共七个人,包括霍金斯在内。
Now, what other honest men are there?
还有其他可靠的人吗?
Probably the men Trelawney chose before he met Silver,said the doctor.
屈利劳尼先生在遇到西尔弗之前选的人也许可靠,大夫说。
No,said the squire.Hands was one of them.
不,乡绅说,汉兹就是他们的人。
Well, gentlemen, said the captain.We must wait and watch carefully,until we know our men.
好吧,先生们,船长说,我们必须坐观事态发展,等待摸清敌我之间的情况后再说。

关于《金银岛》

作者介绍 罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森(Robert Louis Stevenson,1850年11月13日—1894年12月3日)出生于苏格兰的爱丁堡。小说家、诗人与旅游作家,也是英国文学新浪漫主义的代表之一。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。