荧屏情景:借书 片段选自《舞动人生》 Billy Elliot 18:10-19:30Mike: You're going to ballet every week?
迈克:你每个礼拜上芭蕾课?
Billy: Yeah, but don't say it out.
贝利:对,别说出去。
Mike: Why do you need to take lessons?
迈克:你为什么要上课?
Billy: Why do you think? To get better, you divvy.
贝利:你说呢?当然是为了学跳舞。
Mike: Do you get to wear a tutu?
迈克:你有穿芭蕾舞裙吗?
Billy: Fuck off! They're only meant for lasses. I wear my shorts.
贝利:去你的,那是给女生穿的。我穿我的运动裤。
Mike: You want to ask for a tutu.
迈克:你应该要求穿芭蕾舞裙。
Billy: What for?
贝利:穿来干嘛?
Mike: To dance in.
迈克:跳舞啊!
Billy: I'd look a right dickhead.
贝利:我会看起来像个白痴。
Mike: I think you'd look wicked.
迈克:我认为会很好看。
Billy: Come on.
贝利:走吧!
Librarian: Don't know why you're looking at that. You can't take that out on a junior ticket.
图书管理员:不要浪费时间了。你的少年图书证不能借那本书。