It feels good to be in control of something, you know? Yeah.握着掌控权的感觉真好,是啊
in control of:控制; 掌握; 管理
Who's in control of the project?
谁是这个项目的负责人?
He wants to be in control of his own destiny.
他想要掌握自己的命运。
注意:in control of ...表示“管理……”,under the control of ...表示“受……的管理”。注意前者不含the,后者含the。不过也可以表示为under one's control,不加the,如under government control;
I...I never feel on shore.是...是我在陆地上感受不到的
on shore:在岸边
The sailor was held up while he was on shore.
那个水手在岸上遭到抢劫。
I packed my traps and went on shore.
我收拾好行李上了岸。
you might stick around a little while longer?在这儿呆久一点吗
stick around:在附近徘徊(停留)
He said to tell you to stick around.
他交待说让你别走开。
I hope youll stick around till the end.
我希望你能留在这里直到结束。