She couldn't take living straight.
她承受不了生活的压力
Why should I expect her to take dying.
我又怎么期望她承受死亡
Isn't dying the hardest thing anyone's ever done?
死亡不是每个人最难面对的吗?
everyone's gone.
大家都走了
except you - Yeah .
除了你 - 是啊.
so where's your pos gonna sleep? - here
那你爷爷睡在哪里? - 这
sleep with his daughter?
和他女儿一起睡?
oh, I don't think like that.
哦,不认为是那样
Yeah, but you don't know.
是啊,但你不知道
He did her sisiter, when she was real younger. She told me that.
她小时候爷爷侮辱过她姐姐,她告诉我的
Why her sister, not her?
她姐姐,还是她?
I figure he did them both.
我想应该都是
So her sister crazy, too?
所以你姐姐也疯了?
Yeah, and their mother, too.
是,我外婆也是
That's why that I didn't wanna come here.
那就是我不愿意来这的原因
You know, my mom's getting back with my dad.
你知道,我妈妈要回我爸那了
I wish my mom would.
我希望我妈妈也能那样
He does stuff to my sister.
他强暴了我姐姐
You don't have a sister.
你没有姐姐
Lucky for her.
对她来说是幸运的
Did you tell your mother?
你告诉你妈妈了吗?
Yeah, I told her.
是,我告诉她了
but she left him and she cursed him out, she just gonna call the cops
但她离开他时,她诅咒他并且叫了警察
and now she's getting back with him.
现在她又回到他那儿了
You know, I asked her how she could do that? and she said she missed him.
我问她怎么那样做时,她告诉我她想他
She missed him, huh?
她想他,哼
I was 7 when he first stuck it in.
我第一次强暴我才7岁