I thought it sounded pretty good.
我觉得听起来挺不错的
They believe you because they have to.
他们相信你 因为他们不得不
But the one thing that I know about you
但有一点 我非常确信
Is that you would never use people
你永远不会利用人
Or abuse their goodwill and intelligence
或污蔑他们的善意和智力
Like they think you’ve just done to them.
正如他们以为你会的一样
Psych 101?
《心理学 101》?
No, it’s woman, one-On-One.
不 是女人 一对一
So you’re a pretty fast liar, mr. Ugg,
撒谎的时候 你脑子转得挺快 预言家
But I wanna know - What’s your real name?
我想知道你真名叫什么?
John Believe it or not, the sound was always john.
信不信由你 发音永远是
Why’d you cave to gruber?
为什么你向Gruber投降了?
What happened was enough.
这事儿该结束了
Just-Just needed to stop.
应该 打住了
I shouldn’t have expected it to work.
我就不该期望它奏效
Fourteen thousand years old.
4000岁
I bet that’s a lot of women.
我想肯定有过很多女人
Are we counting?
咱们在数数吗?
Maybe.
也许
Well, I’m taking edith home.
好了 我要送伊迪斯回家了
Sandy?
珊蒂你呢?
I’m gonna stay.
我还要呆一会
Are you sorry for some of those things you said?
你有没有后悔你说过的话?
I’m sorry I said them.
对不起 我错了
Well.
好吧
Like a good christian,
像个基督教徒
John I... oh, john.
我 哦
Oh! Well.
哦!
You did a terrible thing,
你做了件坏事
But we’re all so thankful you’re all right.
谢天谢地你还好
Even art-He just hates things he can’t understand.
安特也是 他只是讨厌那些他无法理解的事物 .
John You’re a sadist, john,
你个施虐狂
But I admit I got a kick out of
但我还是乐在其中
Chasing my tail around your maypole...
绕着你的五月柱团团转
Even if that is all I caught.
即便我什么也没得到
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Wish you the best. Thank you.
一路顺风 - 谢谢
Ready?
好了吗?