Sometimes I feel like there's a skin on the world. and those of us who were born under it
有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳,我们所有人都在它的里面
can see throw it. We just can't get throw it.
你能看到外面,却不能出去
My mother's being buried under section 51, the charity plot.
我母亲葬在51区,一个慈善墓区
My mother was in there. strangers had put her in there.
我母亲在里面,陌生人把她放在里面
Was she naked? was she frightened?
她穿衣服了吗?她害怕吗?
No, she was gone.
不,她离开了
come on. let's go.
来,我们走
no wait a minute. there should be a service. there should be a priest what's supposed to happen.
不,等一下,应该有个仪式,应该有个牧师祈祷的
When you go, we're gonna bury him. that's all.
你走后我们就埋了它,就这样
It's a SHE! That's my mother.
是“她"那是我母亲
not these cases. you didn't know that? There's no priest?
这里没有,你不知道吗?没有牧师吗?
She's dead. put her into the ground
她死了,把她埋了吧
priest no priest. what did it matter. she was gone.
有没有牧师有什么关系呢,她已经不在了
She was already rotting. sorry
她已经开始腐烂. 抱歉
Was I supposed to believe she found eternal peace?
我应该相信她找到了永恒的安宁吗?
so you come with us?
你和我们一起吗?
just go
先走吧
Hey wait
等等