Here,Fin! It's a permission slip so you can speak at my school.
给你,芬!这是张许可证,你可以到我们学校演讲了.
I can't speak at your school, Cleo.
我不会去你们学校演讲, 克利奥.
Yes, you can. You can pick any Friday that you want.
你能,当然能.如果你愿意,可以周五来.
I'm sorry. I can't. - Why?
很遗憾.我去不了. - 为什么?
It's just not something I can do.
我什么也没干.
You have to! - I'm sorry.
你干了! - 很抱歉.
But I already told everyone you were coming!
我已经给每个人都说了你会去的!
I'm sorry, Cleo.
很抱歉, 克利奥.
No, you're not. If you were sorry, then you would come.
没有,你没有.如果你真的感觉抱歉,就应该跟我去.
What was that all about?
怎么了?
I guess no coffee for Olivia today.
我看奥莉维亚今天不会来喝咖啡了.
No. Guess not.
对.我猜也不会来了
I didn't like that guy, man. - Who?
我不喜欢那个家伙. - 谁?
Olivia's ex. Uptight white guy.
奥莉维亚的前夫,那个生气的白人.
Can I ask you a personal question? - Sure.
我能问你个私人问题吗? - 当然.
You've had sex, right? - Yes.
你有过性经验,对吗? - 是的.
With a regular-sized chick?
和正常的女孩? -
Yeah. With a regular-sized chick.
对.和正常的女孩.
You ever had it with someone your own size? - No.
有没有过跟你一样的? - 没有.
Do you wanna?
你想吗?
I don't want to talk about this, Joe.
我不想说这个, 乔.
Why? - I just... I just don't.
为什么? - 我...我就是不想谈.