Hey. - Hey.
嗨. - 嗨.
I got your groceries. I was in the store when you called,
我替你把东西带来了.你打电话的时候我正在那店里,
so I thought I'd bring them over for you.
所以我就把你的东西带来了.
Thank you. How much?
谢谢.一共多少钱?
How are you? - I'm fine.
你没事吧? - 我很好.
How much? - $20.
多少钱? - 20块.
I got it. I got it. Thank you. Bye.
我自己拿.我自己拿.谢谢你.再见
Can I get you something? - Yeah. Just a beer.
要点什么? - 一杯啤酒.
Anything else?
还要什么?
Getting a jump on happy hour?
来这放纵一下?
No. I'm waiting for a friend.
不.我等我的朋友.
Oh. Me, too. Do you mind if I sit here?
哦. 我也是.不介意我坐这吧?
So, I saw you at the hot dog stand.
我在卖热狗的地方见过你.
I live in the depot.
我在老车站里住.
Oh, really? - Mm-hmm. Oh, cool.
哦,真的? - 嗯哼.哦, 不错.
You're like that old guy in the movie who does the telegraph thing.
你很像电影里发电报的老家伙
Something like that. - Oh. Hang on.
某些地方有点像.哦.等会.
Hey, where are you? So you couldn't call?
嗨, 你在哪?所以你不能打电话?
No, it's fine. Don't come. I... no.
不,我很好.不用来.我... 不.
Just do whatever you're gonna do.
你想干啥随你便.
No, actually, I met a friend, and we're having a drink, so..I'm gonna go.
不,我遇见了一个朋友,我们正在喝酒,所以...我会去的.
You want your fries here, sweetie? - Yeah, thanks.
还要一份炸薯条,宝贝? - 哦,谢谢.
I'm pregnant. I haven't told anyone yet.
我怀孕了.我还没告诉任何人.
Even Chris. I was gonna tell him today. He's probably gonna freak out.
包括克里斯.今天我要告诉他.他恐怕会大吃一惊.
You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to say it.
你不用说话.我只是想说出来.
Thank you. Here. You can have some of my fries.
谢谢.来吧.吃点薯条吧.
Where's your friend?
你的朋友呢?
I don't know.
我不知道.