I’m in …
我当时在…
... Vancouver.
温哥华
I was stuck in a meeting which I couldn 't get out of...
我当时正在开会,我抽不出空来
... and... ... the electricity went out. And... ... we were trapped... ... on the 38th floor.
大楼忽然断电,我们被卡在38楼
And the telephone system blew too.
电话系统也故障了
Amazingly enough.
够了
Dear friend: I cannot tell you what happened last night.
亲爱的朋友,我无法告诉你 昨晚发生什么事
But I beg you from the bottom of my heart... to forgive me for not being there.
我只能从心底求你原谅我的失约
For what happened. I feel terrible that you found yourself in a situation... ... that caused you additional pain.
对于所有的事,你在咖啡馆遇到的事情我真的感到难过,它加重了你的痛苦
But I'm absolutely sure...
但是我相信
... that whatever you said last night was provoked. Even deserved.
不管你昨晚说了什么都是被逼无奈的,那个人活该
Everyone says things they regret when they're worried or stressed.
在有压力的情形下人们都会说出自己会后悔的话
You were expecting to see someone you trusted...
你本来期待会看到自己信任的人
...and met the enemy instead.
结果却看到敌人
The fault is mine.
这是我的错
Someday I'll explain everything.
总有一天我会给你一个解释
Meanwhile... ...I'm still here.
于此同时,保持联系
Talk to me.
跟我说话