While we're buying the upside,
在买进上行潜力股的同时
we're shorting the poorest performers in that sector.
我们要抛掉那些垃圾股
Simultaneously collecting the best in breed and weeding out the runts.
就是要优胜劣汰
You catch on fast. son.
学得很快嘛 小子
Tyler, dad. .
泰勒 爸爸
There he is, the man of the hour.
风云人物来了
Did I miss something?
我错过了什么精彩片段
Daniel managed to get Mr.Takeda to invest last night.
丹尼尔昨晚拉到了武田先生的投资
$50 million.
五千万美元
How's that corner office looking for you now?
那间唾手可得的高管办公室你觉得如何了
$50 million. Wow.
五千万 真不赖
Shame you won't be getting commissioned.
真可惜你也得不到佣金
That commission was a onetime incentive.
佣金不过是一时的激励措施
Tyler did beat you to the punch.
泰勒的确抢先你一步而获胜
But you keep taking initiative like that,
如果你们保持住这种势头
and I promise, commissions will abound.
我保证不会亏待你们的
That's right.
对啊
So long as your clients are all Japanese.
要是你的客户都是日本人的话
Don't forget to cut in your pretty blonde translator.
别忘了分钱给你的金发美女小翻译
That's okay. You can let him get to you.
没关系 任他赢你一局
Envy can be a powerful motivator.
嫉妒会是一个很好的推动剂
I don't envy Tyler, dad.
我不嫉妒泰勒 爸爸
In fact... there's something you need to know
其实 有些事你应该知道
about how he got Nolan Ross to invest with your company.
他是如何使得诺兰·罗斯为公司投资的