第8周 在路上
荧屏情景:
星期二 赶夜路 片段选自《针孔旅社1》 Vacancy 1 03:26--04:31
David: Son of a bitch.
大卫:他妈的!
Amy: What are you doing?
艾米:你干什么呢?
David: There's a goddman raccoon in the middle of the road. Jesus.
大卫:你没看到路中间有只该死的浣熊吗?
Amy: Well, better to kill us than get a little roadkill on the car, huh?
艾米:嗯,那你的意思是与其人撞死动物,还不如我们自己死掉,对吧?
David: Well, we're still alive. I can tell by the pissy look that you're giving me.
大卫:行了,咱们这不好好的吗?你看看你那个表情吧。
Amy: This isn't the interstate.
艾米:这好像不是州际公路啊。
David: There was a wreck. It was all backed up. I took a shortcut.
大卫:那边出事了,堵的厉害,我抄了近路。
Amy: To where?
艾米:到哪啊?
David: Can you hear that?
大卫:你听到了吗?
Amy: Hear what?
艾米:什么?
David: I think the engine just made a noise.
大卫:我觉得引擎的嗓音有点大。
Amy: Well, it's kind of late for breakdown. Should've stopped somewhere earlier.
艾米:这时候出故障那可麻烦大了。不该早点找个地方歇脚才对。
David: I popped some of those trucker pills. I thought I could make it go away.
大卫:我吃了些开车期间提神的药,认为可以一口气开到地方呢。