出国



每日英语

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 品牌课程 > 洪恩少儿奇境英语 > 奇境英语之狮子王 > 正文

洪恩少儿奇境英语:狮子王 第10集(视频+文本)

来源:可可英语 编辑:melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

洪恩幼儿奇境英语之新狮子王第10集 孤立无援的国王

本集介绍:在森林大会上,小狮子跟大家说了自己母亲被抓的事情,他十分希望大家能够帮助他,大家帮他了吗?

My mother's going to be sold to the circus.

我妈妈将会被卖到马戏团去。

Sorry, sony.

真抱歉啊,孩子。

A lot of our other friends have been captured too.

我们很多朋友也被抓走了。

What friends? Yeah, you don't have any friends.

哪些朋友?是啊,你根本没有朋友。

Your lack of awareness is exceeded only by your general lack of sensitivity.

你不但无知,而且缺乏情谊。

Zip it! The truth is, I need your help to set'em free.

闭嘴!老实说,我需要各位把他们救出来。

You are king! You do it!

你是国王,你自己去。

Yeah, you do it.

没错,你自己去。

I can't do it alone. Whay should we help you when you never help us?

我一个人办不到。我们为什么要帮你,你从来不帮我们?

You repeatedly take our food.

你不断抢夺我们的食物。

And my shade.

还霸占我乘凉的地方。

And llok at what you did to my teeth.

还有我的牙齿也是你的杰作。

Just cause you're king, doesn't mean you can't be nice.

只因为你是国王,那并不代表你就不能为人和善。

Knock it off!

不要吵了。

Perhaps if you apologize, we might reconsider.

如果你跟大伙道歉,我们也许可以再考虑。

Hey, I'm the king. I don't have to apologize for anything.

喂,我是一国之尊。我没必要为任何事道歉。

And we don't have to help you.

那么我们没有必要帮这个忙。



文章关键字: 洪恩 少儿 奇境 狮子王

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。