He Knows You
他认得你
An elderly couple was driving on the interstate. While the woman was behind the wheel, the couple was pulled over by the highway patrol.
一对老夫妇开车走在州际公路上。老太太开车时,被巡警拦了下来。
"Ma'am, did you know you were speeding?" the office said.
“夫人,你超速了,知道吗?”
The woman, hard of hearing, turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"
老太太耳背,转向老头问:“他说什么?”
"He said you were speeding!" the old man yelled.
老头大叫:“他说你超速啦!”
The patrolman then asked, "May I see your license?"
巡警接着说:“请出示你的驾照,好吗?”
The woman turned to her husband again, "What did he say?"
老太太又转向老头问:“他说什么?”
The old man yelled back, "He wants to see your license!"
老头大叫:“他要看你的驾照!”
The woman gave the officer her license.
老太太把驾照递给巡警。
"I see you are from Arkansas," the patrolman said. "I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I've ever seen."
“你是阿肯色州人,”巡警说,“我在那儿待过一段时间,还和一个女人约会过,她可真是我见过的女人里最丑的一个。”
The woman turned to her husband again and asked, "What did he say?"
老太太再次转向老头问:“他说什么?”
The old man replied, "He said he knows you!"
老头大叫:“他说他认得你!”