W: Hello. I'm Sue Green. You must be John Fox.
女:你好。我是苏·格林。你一定是约翰·福克斯。
M: Yes, I am.
男:是的,我是。
W: Thanks for coming to the job interview. Let me ask you a few questions.
女:谢谢你来参加这次招聘面试。我想问你几个问题。
M: Yes, please.
男:请。
W: Have you got any work experience?
女:你有工作经验吗?
M: Yes. I had a job in a paper factory for a few months after I left school.
男:是的。毕业后,我在一家造纸厂工作了几个月。
M: Then I worked in the summer holidays at the university, first in a fast food restaurant, then in a book shop.
男:大学暑假期间,我在打工,先是在快餐店,后来又在书店。
W: OK. Do you drive? Have you got a driving license?
女:好的。你会开车吗?你有驾驶执照吗?
M: Yes, I have.
男:是的,我有。
W: That's fine then. So, what kind of interests do you have?
女:很好。那么,你有什么样的兴趣爱好呢?
M: Interests? Well, I like traveling. I play a lot of sports, and I play the piano.
男:兴趣?嗯,我喜欢旅游。我经常做运动,还弹钢琴。
W: What sorts of sports do you like?
女:你喜欢什么运动?
M: Football, tennis and swimming.
男:足球、网球和游泳。
W: Right. And what sort of music do you play?
女:好的。你演奏什么音乐?
M: Oh, a lot of different types, classical, jazz…
男:哦,有很多不同的类型,古典,爵士乐……
W: OK. The most important question now. What experience have you had with children?
女:好的。现在是最重要的问题,你有没有与儿童有关的经验?
M: Well, I've looked after my brother and sister as babies and as young children.
男:嗯,我从小就照顾我弟弟妹妹。
W: Um.
女:嗯。
M: And I've also worked with children in a youth club.
男:我还在一个青年俱乐部工作,和孩子们打交道。
W: A youth club?
女:青年俱乐部?
M: Yes. I've been working as a helper at a youth club since I started at the university as a sort of a volunteer, with teenagers.
男:是的。自从我上大学就开始做志愿者,一直在一个青年俱乐部做助手,和青少年打交道。
W: Good. OK. We'll let you know our decision in a few days.
女:很好。好的。过几天我们会通知你我们的决定。
M: Thank you.
男:谢谢。