Practice Time
练习时光
Jack: I'd like to have these shirts washed and ironed.
杰克:我想洗这些衬衫并且将它们熨一下。
Clerk: Ok. Do you want us to use starch?
营业员:好的。衣服要上浆吗?
Jack: Yes, heavy starch on the collar, please.
杰克:是的。请在领口处多上一点儿。
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your shirts will be ready by Thursday morning. Anything else?
营业员:好的,先生。您的衣服到星期四早上能洗好。还有什么别的要洗的吗?
Jack: I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It is urgent.
杰克:我还有一套西装要干洗。我后天能取吗?很急。
Clerk: No problem, sir.
营业员:没问题,先生。
Jack: Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?
杰克:你能告诉我你们洗衣店的营业时间吗?
Clerk: We remain open from 9:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m.
营业员:从早上九点到晚上八点。
Jack: I see.
杰克:我知道了。
Clerk: Here is your laundry ticket, sir.
营业员:这是您的洗衣票,先生。
Jack: Thank you.
杰克:谢谢。
(Thursday morning)
(星期四上午)
Jack: I'd like to get my laundry.
杰克:我来取我的衣服。
Clerk: Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket, please?
营业员:好的,先生。能看一下您的洗衣票吗?
Jack: Here you are.
杰克:给你。
Clerk: Yes. They are ready to go.
营业员:是的。它们已经洗好了。
Jack: Can you sew on these buttons?
杰克:能帮我钉一下这些钮扣吗?
Clerk: No problem.
营业员:没问题。
Jack: How much for the shirts?
杰克:洗这些衬衫要多少钱?
Clerk: $10.
营业员:10 美元。
Jack: Here is the money. Keep the change.
杰克:给你钱。零钱不用找了。
Clerk: Thank you. Bye.
营业员:谢谢。再见。