If you are a resident, you will find it useful to open a bank account.
居民在银行开户其实很有用。
All the large banks have a network of breaches across the country, and all offer similar services.
所有大型银行都有遍布全国的支行网络,都提供类似的服务。
A visit to any one of them will be a friendly experience.
去任何一个支行都能体验到友好的服务。
However, to open an account, you have to be prepared to prove your identity in a number of ways.
然而,要开户,你必须准备好以多种方式证明你的身份。
You will find your passport useful, but the bank will also want to see some form of proof that you are living where you say you are.
你会用到护照,但是银行也想要看到你能用某种形式证明你生活在某个地方。
This can be proved by a housing rent book, a tax form, water or electricity bill for the property,
这可以通过房屋租赁书、税务表格、水电费账单来证明,
as long as it is in your name.
只要是你本人的。
In the bank and elsewhere, you may hear the term "utility bill", this simply refers to bills relating to the provision of services to your home,
在银行等地方,你可能会听到“费用单”这个词,它是指与家庭服务供应有关的账单,
such as electricity, gas, water and telephone.
如电力、煤气、水和电话。
There are other local facilities, such as post offices, where you can save your money and have access to affordable low cost loans.
还有邮局等其他地方设施,你可以存钱,还可以获得便宜的低成本贷款。
Where'd they exist in your local area?
你所在的地方这些设施分布在哪里?
Contact details can be obtained from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
联络资料可从市民谘询处索取。