第一句:I will leave it to you to inform Mike of his work.
你来通知迈克他的工作内容吧。
A: I will leave it to you to inform Mike of his work.
你来通知迈克他的工作内容吧。
B: No problem.
没问题。
第二句:I need you for this, man.
我需要你来做这些,伙计。
A: I need you for this, man.
我需要你來做这些,伙计。
B: My pleasure.
荣幸之至。
知识扩展:
1.注意听潴老板分配的任务:
Let’s start with the information searching. Kevin. The floor’s yours.
咱们从信息搜索开始吧。凯文,交给你了。
Now it will devolve on you to manage these documents.
现在这些文件就交给你来处理了。
devolve v.移交
2.有的老板很直接:
I want you to do the job.
我要你来做这项工作。
Either you do it, or I ask for somebody else.
要么你来做,要么我请其他人来做。
Judy will hand over her rest work to you.
朱迪会把余下的工作交给你。
hand over 移交