Hey, there. Hello. How are you?
嘿,你们好。你好!
Hi.
你好。
I'm Scott.
我是斯科特。
Jill Sanpakis. Nice to meet you.
我是吉尔?珊帕基斯。很高兴见到你们。
We don't want to do a ton of different cupcakes.
我们不想做一大堆各式各样的纸杯蛋糕。
Yeah, I think the fewer you do, the better, the more successful you're gonna be.
是的。品种越少越好,胜算也就更大。
Our strategy is, we're not gonna go out and try to do all these different cupcakes.
我们的策略是,我们不会做许多款不同的蛋糕。
Because it just had to be quick. We only had a few hours.
因为只有几个小时,所以得抓紧时间。
I'm happy to do a yellow and a chocolate if you guys want to go two different kinds.
如果你们决定之做两种口味,我打算一个柠檬的,一个巧克力的。
Okay, that's fine. Everybody gets an apron.Everybody gets a hat.
好, 行啊。大家把围裙系上,把帽子戴上。
I'm not a baker. It's not the kind of guy I am.
我可不是一个糕点师,我根本不是干这个的。
You know what I mean? So I didn't want to put the hat on.
你明白我的意思吗?我不想戴那个帽子。
I didn't want to look stupid. I'm I'm from Brooklyn.
我可不想看起来傻乎乎的。我可是来自布鲁克林的。
I can't have my friends in Brooklyn looking at me with the stupid hat.
我不能让我布鲁克林的朋友看到我戴着那个傻乎乎帽子的样子。
You know what I mean? I can't do it.
你明白我的意思吗?
I just can't do it. It's like a rule "Don't look like a jerkoff."
这我干不了,我就是干不了,这是原则问题,不能看上去像个傻帽。
All right, let's start. Chitchat time's over.
好了,开始吧。废话不多说了。