People are complaining about your behavior.
大家对你的行为很不满
Okay? And, yeah. About mine?And your odor.
怎么啦? 没错 有关我的?还有你身上的味道。
Are you showering like we discussed?
我要你去洗澡 你洗了吗?
I'm wearing shoes. You asked me to wear shoes, and I've got them on.
你要我不要打赤脚 我已经照做了,我确实穿上鞋子了
That's not part of the deal, Steve.You've gotta learn how to work well with other people.
这不是问题的关键所在 史蒂夫,你得学会跟别人共事。
I'm just trying to do it right, Al.I know you are.Then let me.
我只是想把事情做得好一些,我知道,那就别管我。
Listen, Steve!You're good. You're damn good.But you're an asshole.
听着 史蒂夫!,你很棒 非常棒!,但你就是个浑球。
Well, that...
呃 天哪...
Hey. Let me finish.I want you here. I really do.Something's gotta change.
嘿 让我说完,我想让你待在这里 我真心这样想,但你必须改变自己。
Give me my own project. What?Give me my own project.
让我独自做一个项目 什么?把我自己的项目交给我做。
I'll do it on my own.And I'll make the best damn game you have ever seen.
我独自一人完成,我会做一个你从没见过的好游戏。
You're serious.Okay, Steve.I need someone to reprogram a troublesome game.But I'm on a tight deadline.So if you can deliver,we'll pay you up to $5,000.
你说真的,好吧 史蒂夫。我需要有人重新制作一些有问题的游戏,但是我时间上很紧张,如果你能如期完工,我会付给你5 000美元。
$5,000? Mmm-hmm.Okay.
5 000美元 呣...好的
And as for your personal issues, I think I may have a solution.
至于你的个人问题 我有办法能解决