It's so many circuits.
这有很多电路板
Woz? Hey, it's Steve.
沃兹? 嘿 我是史蒂夫
Thanks for saving my ass.
谢谢你帮忙
Of course. We're friends. That's, that's what friends do.
没事 我们是朋友 这正是好朋友应该做的
I just can't work for other people.
我实在没办法给别人打工
I guess I need my independence. If that makes any sense.Uh-huh.
我需要独立行动 如果这事儿合理的话。呃-哈
That makes perfect sense.
我觉得非常合理
I'm sorry for ruining your Friday night.
不好意思 大好的周末夜被我毁了
Are you kidding me? This is great.
你在开玩笑吧? 这事儿很棒
I'd do this for free. I really would.
我喜欢免费做这件事 真的
But just out of curiosity, how much are we getting paid?
但是 好奇的是 这个项目我们能拿多少钱?
$700.Some big bucks there.Shit.
700美元,好多啊。靠
This is good. Really good.I know.
真不错 非常好。我知道
Wow. Four days. You aren't kidding around.
喔 4天就搞定 你真不是盖的
I'll have to show it to Nolan, but this is, this is good.
我还得给诺兰看一眼 不过这真的很不错