I need to see what happened on Jack's boat.
我要看一下杰克船上发生什么事了
He never left town.
他没有离开镇子
What? He should be down around the Outer Banks by now.
什么 他现在应该都到外滩群岛附近了
Try my back porch.
可他出现在了我家门廊上
No, I swear, he left the harbor.
不可能 我发誓他离开港口了
I saw him or...
我看到的 或者说
at least, uh, Shamu did.
至少小鲸鱼看见了
See? What did I tell you?
看到没 我跟你说的没错吧
Jack!
杰克
Jack, wait!
杰克 等等
Amanda?
阿曼达
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这了
Mea culpa, babe.
我的错 亲爱的
Jack said he had engine trouble
杰克说船的引擎出了问题
and the last time he saw Amanda was last week.
而他最后一次见阿曼达是在上星期
Why would he lie to me?
他为什么要对我撒谎
Probably because he's covering up another one of her messes.
有可能是为了隐瞒阿曼达惹的什么祸
Talk to him. See if you can find out why Amanda came back.
跟他谈谈 看能否问出阿曼达为何回来
And where she's been hiding, right?
还有她现在的藏身何处 对吗
Especially that.
这一点尤其要弄清楚