视频出处:
本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第十六集
There's a hematoma on the back of your head.
你脑后有一处血肿
That's a hard spot to reach if you're fighting face-to-face.
如果你们是面对面打 很难伤到那里
We can use it to float the theory
我们由此可以推断
there was a third person on the beach
海滩上另有人在
that knocked you out,
此人打昏你之后
set you up.
构陷了你
You're rich. Who hates you--
你们很有钱 招谁记恨了没有
Disgruntled investors, hostile competitors?
比如心存不满的投资者或敌对的竞争对手
Amanda Clarke.
阿曼达·克拉克
Ah. Great.
好极了
Where can we find her?
我们上哪能找到她
Mrs. Grayson. Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人
How does it feel to have your son
你儿子将面临牢狱之灾
facing life in prison?
对此你有何感想
Mr. Grayson, what affect will a murder trial
格雷森先生 此事对格雷森国际的股票
have on Grayson Global stock? Mrs. Grayson.
会造成什么影响 格雷森夫人
The Grayson family have no comment...
格雷森家族对此不予置评
Do you think your son did it?
你认为行凶的是你儿子吗
except to say that Daniel is innocent of the charges
他们只想声明 丹尼尔是无辜的
and they're sure that justice will be served.
他们坚信司法会还他一个公道