视频出处:
本影片片段来自《复仇》
I got a problem and I don't know where else to go.
我有一个疑问 不知道还能去问谁
Uh, oh, welcome to the Cone of Silence.
你怎么找到这儿的
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
A... wire receipt for $5 million.
一张五百万美金的电汇凭证
Someone sent it from the Southampton Trust
有人从南安普顿信托公司
to a small bank outside of Montreal.
汇款到蒙特利尔外的一个小银行
I called the bank, but I couldn't get 'em
我给银行打过电话
to give me any information on who it came from.
但他们没向我透露汇款人的任何信息
Was it you?
是你汇的吗
No.
不是
Then it must have been the Graysons.
那一定是格雷森家的人干的
I think this had something to do with what happened on the beach.
我觉得这一定和海滩上发生的事有关
Oh, really, 'cause you want to get wrapped up in a murder investigation?
是吗 你真想要卷入谋杀案的调查中吗
I already am.
我已经深陷其中了
The receipt was in Amanda's jacket.
这凭证是在阿曼达的外套里发现的
I thought you said she left.
我记得你说过她已经离开了
She showed up the other night as I was heading out.
我准备出发的那天晚上 她突然出现了
We were all set to go to Haiti, and she took off.
我们都准备好去海地了 她却忽然走了
Nolan...
诺兰
Nolan, I followed her to the beach.
诺兰 我跟踪她到了海滩
I spent hours looking for her.
我找了她好几个小时
I-I--driving around.
把周围都找遍了
She was gone.
她就那样不见了
Probably straight to Canada
她可能直接去了加拿大
to collect the $5 million.
去取这五百万了吧