第31周 在周末
荧屏情景:
星期四 度假途中 片段选自《完美出游》 A Perfect Getaway 03:20--04:26
Cliff: The red dot.
克里夫:找红点。
Cydney: There's the red dot. The thing.
西德妮:红点在这里,就这个。
Cliff: You comfortable?
克里夫:你这样舒服吗?
Cydney: Got the camera. This should... Hey, can I ask you a question, Mr. Cliff Anderson...
西德妮:摄影机好了,这应该……嘿,可以问你个疸吗,克里夫·安德森先生?
Cliff: Yeah.
克里夫:好。
Cydney: ... of Venice Beach, California?
西德妮:你想去加利福尼亚海滩度假吗?
Cliff: Yes, Mrs. Cydney Anderson, formerly Miss Cydney Karswell of Pacific Palisades, California.
克里夫:是的,西德妮·安德森夫人,从前的西德妮·卡斯维尔小姐,来自加利福尼亚太平洋帕利塞德的西德妮。
Cydney: How did you get this scar? Oh, my God, I can't believe I didn't notice it before.
西德妮:你这块伤疤是怎么来的?哦,我的天,我以前居然没有留意过这个伤疤。
Cliff: That's a long story and it involves Homeland Security. It's not funny. And me, being unexpectdly pressed into service as a deputy air marshal. And I don't really want to talk about it.
克里夫:这说来话长,关系到国土安全,不要笑,我被临时征用到军队担任空中中将,我真的不想谈论这个。
Cydney: Try again! A little less grandiose, thank you.
西德妮:再说一次!别这么做作,谢谢!
Cliff: My brother hit me with his skateboard when I was nine.
克里夫:我九岁时,我弟弟用滑板砸了我的头。
Cydney: Wait, which brother is this?
西德妮:等等,哪个弟弟?
Cliff: That would be Tommy, the dick, from Michigan.
克里夫:是汤米,密歇根的那个家伙。