本段对话选自Drop Dead Diva,《美女上错身》
Marianne, is there anything else …that you would like to say to the court?
玛丽安,你还有没有什么话……想在法庭上说?
I live every day with a heavy heart. And to those that I... I hurt with my actions and...lies...I am deeply sorry.
我每天都带着沉重的心情过活。对于那些因为我的行为...谎言...而受伤的人...我深感抱歉。
Nothing further.
没有其他问题了?
That's a…That's a nice speech…but what do we say to the family of Charles Nailor?
那是个…很棒的演讲,但对查理斯内勒的家人要怎么交代?
There aren't words to express my sorrow.
没有任何语言可以表达我的悲。
And we,re just supposed to forgive you? No more questions.
所以我们就该原谅你了吗?没有其他问題了。
The defense rests.
辩方没有其他证人了。
I changed my mind. I want to testify. I need to help her.
我改变主意了,我要上证人席,我必须帮她。
We are recessed for the day. I will hear closing arguments...
我们本日到此休庭,结案陈词将订于…
Uh, your honor...
法官大人…
The defense requests that we be permitted to call one more witness.The defendant's husband, Philip Neely.
辨方要求准许传唤另一位证人一被告的丈夫,菲利普尼利。
Objection. You just rested.
反对,已经休庭了。
Sustained.
反对有效。