第34周 在酒吧
荧屏情景:
星期一 点酒 片段选自《好汉两个半》第9季第1集 Two and a Half Men S09E01 14:07--15:00
Alan: Uh, I will have an appletini. Uh, and, um...?
艾伦:哦,我要一杯苹果马提尼,还有……
Waldon: Oh, uh, ginger ale, please.
沃尔顿:哦,我要姜汁汽水,谢谢!
Alan: Really? Fresh off a suicide attempt, and you're ordering a ginger ale?
艾伦:不是吧?刚刚才自杀未遂,你现在只点姜汁汽水?
Waldon: Yeah. I don't like the taste of alcohol.
沃尔顿:是啊,我不喜欢酒的味道。
Alan: Nobody likes the taste of alcohol. We like the effects of alcohol. How it makes you feel tall, good-looking and smart.
艾伦:谁喜欢酒的味道啊,我们喜欢的是酒的功效,让人觉得自己又高又帅又聪明。
Waldon: I am tall, good-looking and smart.
沃尔顿:我本来就又高又帅又聪明。
Alan: Give him an appletini. So, just out of curiosity, how does someone get to be worth so much money?
艾伦:给他上苹果马提尼。对了,好奇问一句,一个人怎么才能赚到那么多钱?
Waldon: Oh, it's pretty simple, really. You ever hear of Blungogo.com?
沃尔顿:哦,很简单的,你听说过布兰购购网站没有?
Alan: No.
艾伦:没有。
Waldon: And you never will, because Microsoft bought it from me for $1.3 billion, and then they bundled it with their IPod killer, the Zune.
沃尔顿:你永远也不会听说,因为微软花了13亿美元从我手上买走了,捆绑在Zune音乐播放器里面,他们的苹果公司音乐播放器的杀手产品。